* The Company's net investment income and realized gain/loss per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2016 reflects a liability for estimated excise tax of $0.04 per share.
(1) Amounts denoted with an "(E)" are (A) unaudited and estimated by management, (B) shown for informational purposes only, and (C) as of the dates noted above. Estimates of net asset value, net asset value per share of common stock, and net investment income per share of common stock with respect to a calendar quarter end are subject to revision, and are updated, when the Company determines its quarterly net asset value and reports its quarter end financial results.
(2) The Company's net asset value is determined each quarter in good faith in accordance with the Company's valuation policy and is reviewed and accepted by the Board of Directors. It includes an accrued liability for distributions declared, but not yet paid. Unless otherwise noted, the net asset value and net asset value per share of common stock shown for each calendar quarter end are (A) unaudited for all periods other than any period ended December 31, and (B) as of the dates noted above.
(3) Net asset value per share of common stock is determined by dividing the net asset value of the Company (estimated or otherwise) by the number of shares of the Company’s common stock outstanding as of the applicable date shown above.
(4) Net investment income is shown for each calendar quarter period and, where noted, also includes realized capital gains or losses during the period. Net investment income and realized capital gains or losses per share is generally based on the average daily number of shares of common stock outstanding during the period.
(5) Shares outstanding are shown as of calendar quarter end or, if applicable, the relevant month end.
(6) Management's initial estimate of the Company's net asset value per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2014 was $19.09.
The information shown above is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. Investors should consider the Company’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. An investment in the Company is not appropriate for all investors, and the Company is not intended to be a complete investment program. Shares of closed-end investment companies frequently trade at a discount from their net asset value, which may increase investors’ risk of loss.